The Summit is now an established coaching facility and we have seen some incredible progress from so many of our riders since we opened 2 years ago. None more so than our youth riders who sit at the heart of what we do.
Dates are as follows:
Beginner courses - 12th, 13th, 14th April.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01344 360229 or email email@example.com
So that our coaches can give every rider the best experience possible, there will be a few prerequisites for each programme to ensure a similar ability level across the group. Below is an overview of who each course is aimed at:
Youth Development Sessions:
- New to mountain biking, perhaps with some previous cycling experience.
- Looking to develop confidence and consistency on green and blue trails.
- No or limited experience on small jumps and drops.
- Have use of a suitable mountain bike and protective equipment (helmet mandatory, glove and kneepads recommended*).
Youth Academy Sessions:
- Confident on green and blue trails with the ability to ride some red trails as a minimum.
- Experience and competence on small (>2 ft) drops, looking to develop ability on more advanced technical trail features.
- Experience on small to medium-sized tabletop jumps, looking to develop confidence and consistency on tabletops and our progressive gap jumps.
*Helmets and protective equipment can be purchased from the Swinley Bike Hub shop. 20% off Dakine protection for Youth riders on this course. While stocks last