Youth Trail Confidence
Build confidence and have fun on the trails
The Summit coaches will cover the fundamental skills on the bike with building confidence to get you around every trail in a safe, controlled and fun way. Trail confidence is about making sure you are using the trail to be as efficient as possible with the bike, checking your bike for safety before riding, riding position in descents and introduction to cornering, trail flow & line choice on the trails.
Join us and a bunch of awesome little riders!
£45 for 90 minutes
- Name introduction to rest of the group, and explaining your favourite thing about biking!
- Safety M check
- Correct equipment to bring whenever riding
- Trail etiquette
- Saddle height adjustments
- Handlebar adjustments
- Tyre pressure
- How the bike works, Gears/ Brakes etc
- Trail "Ready" Position
- Cornering technique for stability
- Climbing technique and gearing help
- Watch and receive videos from the session (where applicable), and what to work on after the session
Other PURCHASE OPTIONS
Group Trail Progression (Intermediate - Advanced) - Youth
90 minutes @ £45.00
Our Group sessions are maximum 6 people, so they are a great way to get some all important coaching, whilst meeting new people with similar interests and goals, at a cheaper price than the tailored 1:1 sessions!
Private 1:3 Coaching Session
2 hours @ £225.00
A 1:3 private coaching session is ideal for 3 young riders (15 & under) who want to ride with a coach without a parent present or for 3 adult friends of a similar level to gain coaching completely focussed on you!