Youth Trail Confidence
Build confidence and have fun on the trails
The Summit coaches will cover the fundamental skills on the bike with building confidence to get you around every trail in a safe, controlled and fun way. Trail confidence is about making sure you are using the trail to be as efficient as possible with the bike, checking your bike for safety before riding, riding position in descents and introduction to cornering, trail flow & line choice on the trails.
Join us and a bunch of awesome little riders on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month!
£30 for 90 minutes
- Name introduction to rest of the group, and explaining your favourite thing about biking!
- Safety M check
- Correct equipment to bring whenever riding
- Trail etiquette
- Saddle height adjustments
- Handlebar adjustments
- Tyre pressure
- How the bike works, Gears/ Brakes etc
- Trail "Ready" Position
- Cornering technique for stability
- Climbing technique and gearing help
- Watch and receive videos from the session (where applicable), and what to work on after the session
Youth monthly membership schemes
Family Memberships, Parent-Child combos available 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3!
£180 (£15 pcm for 12 installments)
Other PURCHASE OPTIONS
Group Trail Progression (Intermediate - Advanced) - Youth
90 minutes @ £30.00
Our Group sessions are maximum 6 people, so they are a great way to get some all important coaching, whilst meeting new people with similar interests and goals, at a cheaper price than the tailored 1:1 sessions!
Tailored 1:1 Coaching Session - Youth
2 hours @ £75.00
All our sessions are 100% tailored to each rider, to make sure you learn the most, and enjoy it the most! Come and join one of our aspiration and friendly coaches to help you grow on the trails.